Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Juliana's Cottage  I_vote_lcapJuliana's Cottage  I_voting_barJuliana's Cottage  I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Juliana's Cottage  I_vote_lcapJuliana's Cottage  I_voting_barJuliana's Cottage  I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Juliana's Cottage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 pm

the creature turned towards myde and started to attack back. I was still in the futile possision wrapping my arms around my mid section to try and protect my stomach. Still crying, still bleeding, still in pain.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I dodged back and forth and thengrowled at it, the beast growled back then it left us alone, running into the deep forest
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I was trembling and crying and obviously in pain while just bleeding through all of my wounds
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:49 pm

I shifted around her, and licked her wounds
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 pm

i winced. "thats not going to help" i whispered shakingly. "if I dont get to a hospital soon... i could bleed to death" i whispered crying.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:56 pm

I growled and shifted under her andtransformed into a human again. " then shut up and hold on to me, ill get you there" I said before very swiftly, very quietly, running through the forest and into the town just outside of the manison.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:02 pm

I held onto him tightly at first, but i started to loose consciousness from blood loss
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 pm

I put her in the ER, and after explaining a bit, cursing out a few people, and kind of man whoring myself up again, i got her automatic care
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 pm

The doctor came out to talk to him. "Her surgery went well, she has a couple of broken rib cages, and many massive wounds but she should have a safe and healthy recovery, and luckily the baby is safe as well." The doctor informed
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:10 pm

"Baby? what baby?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 pm

"What do you mean what baby? Juliana is almost three months into pregnancy." The doctor said looking at him confused. "Her record says she was informed about a week ago when she had her yearly appointment. Did she not tell you?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 pm

"No, I mean we've been rather busy with things, and she never told me...."
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm

"Well then, I suggest you talk to her about it, and remember a lot of stress can cause a miscarriage and many other hormonal things" He patted myde on the back. "good luck.. its going to be a rough 6 months, trust me... Juliana should be awake right now. shes in room 219 D" and with that the doctor walked away
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 pm

I walked into her room, my calm extxerior traded put for another one, worry
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I didnt notice him walk in, I was in a patients outfit and was hooked up to all of these monitors and had bandages on my head back leg and arms. I was gently rubbing my tummy smiling down at something, but from mydes view he wouldnt be able to see. they were pictures of the ultrascan the doctors did on me after the procedure.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

I sat down next to her. "You didn't tell me"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I kept looking at the picture in my hands. "i was scared to tell you..." i whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 pm

"why?" Was all i asked
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 pm

"cause I couldnt stop thinking that if I told you, you would leave me..." I whispered small tears rolling down my cheeks. "i dont want to loose you again," i whispered softly
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm

I kissed her on the head. "Well im not, Im curious how i got you pregnant 3 months ago, i remember lot of me put it everywhere but in you" I said
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:45 pm

ooc: lets just say its been 4 months since theyve been together
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm

OOC:mk
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 pm

I just handed him the pictures. "a-are you mad"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 pm

I shook my head. "No, why would i be?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 pm

i shrugged. "many people are" i whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Juliana's Cottage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next