Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Juliana's Cottage  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Juliana's Cottage  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Juliana's Cottage  I_vote_lcapJuliana's Cottage  I_voting_barJuliana's Cottage  I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Juliana's Cottage  I_vote_lcapJuliana's Cottage  I_voting_barJuliana's Cottage  I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Juliana's Cottage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Juli teleported them inside and then threw her bag on the couch... "theres one bedroom, two bathrooms, kitchen, study, garden in the front, and yea..." she said quietly pulling off her bow
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Myde sat on the floor. "I'll just sleep on the floor...in your room, you know so I can watch over you"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 pm

"okay" she whispered untying the bow behind her back and pulling off her vest undoing her top two buttons and strapping off her heeled mary janes
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Myde tossed off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt entirely, his body rippling with muscles
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

she glanced at him and blushed immediately "you hungry?" she asked walking into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 pm

"No, I don't need food yet"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 pm

"alright" she said grabbing a bottle of water and then sat on the couch, curling up with a book
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:55 pm

"Mind if I call a few girls?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

"go ahead" she whispered putting in her head phones and blasting it
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Myde called two girls one was named Jenny a cute gunger girl that was rather nice to him when they sat together
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 am

told you so
"shut up" she whispered talking to the voice in her head
he will never love you, hes just being nice
she slammed her book close then went into her room and took deep breathes sitting on her window sill.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 am

Myde talked to jenny for a while, then hung up. "Mm that's one girl I can bed down, and she seemed okay with it being a one time thing" Myde walked to Juli's room
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 am

she was drawing in her sketch book sitting on her window seat
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 am

"Hey Jenny wants to come over to study wuth me, wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am

"im fine" she whispered still drawing...
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 am

He sighed and then turned at the soft sound of a knock on her door. "Alright"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 am

told you... i so told you
Juliana stared at a picture of myde that she just drew... why do you make my heart race... she bit her lip.. even though i know it will never happen she tore out the paper and threw it in her paper dispenser by her desk. it hit the rim and bounced off, landing on the floor. juli didnt notie and just changed into her running clothes and tennis shoes and tied up her hair then left her room
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

As myde and the red head talked and read over, he noticed a change in Juli's attitude
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 am

"im going out" she said softly then left putting on her headphones, jogging off into the familiar trail
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 am

"Okay" Myde said watching her go. Jenny crawled into his lap and started to kiss him, the boy suddenly feeling uneasy
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 am

she was deep in her thoughts
he will never love you, youre just nothing to him... a piece of trash
she ran harder. that pretty red head will be all he needs then he will toss you aside she sprinted as fast as she could now and found herself at the edge of the lake breathing hard sweating.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 am

Suddenly he felt her cold hsnds on his bare chest, but he couldn't do it, hr could indulge her or the animal side of him, he pushed her off. "I can't do it...its not right...can you just...just go?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 am

juli looked at her reflection in the lake, then she realized that she was crying. "why am i crying? hes just a stupid boy" she whispered whipping her eyes with the back of her hands. "why wont the tears stop" she whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am

As Jenny left, Myde laid on the couch in thought. "Why couldn't I do it....nothing ever stopped me before"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

Juli sniffled and looked at the waterfall... she then undressed and dived in to take a swim and to get the sweat, grime and tears off of her skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juliana's Cottage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliana's Cottage    Juliana's Cottage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Juliana's Cottage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Forest-