Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 I_vote_lcapMe own site created by only my mind. :3 I_voting_barMe own site created by only my mind. :3 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Me own site created by only my mind. :3 I_vote_lcapMe own site created by only my mind. :3 I_voting_barMe own site created by only my mind. :3 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Me own site created by only my mind. :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

Me own site created by only my mind. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Me own site created by only my mind. :3   Me own site created by only my mind. :3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

I've been working on this site for a couple months. I think it's finally ready for RPing. You can't really see much on the site until you actually join, so don't think I didn't do anything.

Me own site created by only my mind. :3 Banner13

Click the image to get there. :3

Three people are currently active:
Me(Riley)
Luna
Necro

Happy to accept more people. :3

BTW, Animagous, if you don't know, are beings who can willingly transform between human and animal. The way an Animagous becomes an Animagous is one of two ways:
Bloodline
Being outcasted by everyone else, there is nowhere else to go.

The currency there is Trading Silver Coins (TSC), you start with 600 (trust me, the highest cost would be for something highly valuable, like 17 Trading Silver Coins.) The value of a TSC may go up or down, depending on the amount of silver that is in it.

There is also a school which you get to go to. The classes are:
Runes
Magics
Potions
History {Yes...}
Combat

And there are type classes as well. Spells of all elements will be learned, but the type class is their strong points. The types are:

Pyromancy, being able to control fire to much more strongly, weaker with Ice magic.

Thaumaturgy, the ability to control Ice magic more strongly, weaker with fire magic.

Necromancy, the ability to control the dead, they may be creepy, but they don't need to be bad to be Necromancers(of course you could if you want), they have less ability to heal their comrades.

Clerics, maybe one of the classes most looked up to. They heal their friends as much as needed. They can much easily cure diseases that wild animals or zombies from Necromancers may carry. They could even raise the dead if they are experienced enough. They may be more often targeted by enemies, though.

Click here for more info. ^^

I most likely said everything by time I stated that though. X3
Back to top Go down

Me own site created by only my mind. :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1