Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_vote_lcapMy Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_voting_barMy Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_vote_lcapMy Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_voting_barMy Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned Empty
PostSubject: My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned   My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

The Dark World is a secret society of werewolves and vampires fighting for territory and food. They have been fighting since the very first vampire and werewolf climbed from the pits of hell and started to cause trouble along the face of the earth. It is said that the very first vampire - Damon Varian - fought with one of Lucifers servents - a werewolf under the name of Samuel Govern - and it lead to a massive fight, after which Lucifer threw both of then from hell, believing that their evil may shape the world until it was perfect for him to once walk again.

Now, many years later the war is still even raging, even with the two original leaders dead, killed by each other. Werewolves and Vampires are still fighting for territory and food. Humans have started to kill the supernatural in an attempt to try and take back their world. Who is going to win this war? You decide.

Once Bitten, Forever Damned awaits you...

http://oncebitten.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://oncebitten.forumotion.co.uk/

My Site: Once Bitten, Forever Damned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1