Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Bored And Lonely EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Bored And Lonely EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Bored And Lonely EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Bored And Lonely EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Bored And Lonely EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Bored And Lonely EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Bored And Lonely EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Bored And Lonely EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Bored And Lonely EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Bored And Lonely I_vote_lcapBored And Lonely I_voting_barBored And Lonely I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Bored And Lonely I_vote_lcapBored And Lonely I_voting_barBored And Lonely I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Bored And Lonely

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 am

Kuzaki had wondered off from the mansion, exploring more than just the places he already knew and he came across a lake which he decided to cool off in. So he sheds his shirt and pants, only leaving his boxers on and dives in, knowing that it is deep for him too actualy dive. He rose up from under the water and shudders audibly since the water was freezing. A shuddering sigh excapes him then he lets his wolf ears and tail form, letting anyone who would walk by be able to see it. The color of his fur is a black that had a hue of red. His left ear twich at the sound of a twig breaking and he turns his head toward the noise "I heard you before you even stepped on the twig. Might as well come out."
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Red stepped out from around the trees, watching him with her head tilted to the left. She felt the paranoia sweap over her again and she wished she'd just stayed with Soren in the tent. She wore simple clothing, a white tank top that blended in with her pale skin and a pair of white pants. She swallowed. "Sorry," she said to him, biting her bottom lip. "I'll leave you too it." She turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://oncebitten.forumotion.co.uk/
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Kuzaki grins at the female, showing off of his long canines "Wait." He calls out then ducks under the water. No later than ten seconds, he comes up at the edge of the lake. He gets out and crosses his arms "Why don't you stay? I would like some company."
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Red turned to him slightly, looking over her shoulder at him. She swallowed and folded her arms over her chest tightly, worry taking over her. "I don't know," she said to him. She glanced to his long canines and swallowed again.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:42 pm

"Don't worry, I don't bite. Hard." He chckles then holds out a hand "Kuzaki Chi, or K for short." he spoke as kind as he could but the female could tell that he was trying. "I'm also kind of new here.." he said, hinting that he knew no one here
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Red flinched when he said "bite" and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm Red," she told him. "You go to the mansion, then? I went there, didn't last long before I went."
Back to top Go down
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm

K smiles and retracts his hand. "Well, Red, what are you doing out here by yourself? There could be a dangerous wolf out here." He smiled at the fact that he's a wolf with a disorder. His dark red tail sways side to side behind him slowly but happily.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Red shrugged to him. "Going for a walk," she told him. "And I'm hunting." She glanced at his tail and then sighed, glancing back to the forests. "And the wolves should be afraid of me," she added. She glanced over her shoulder at him and flashed him a set of long and sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Kuzaki nearly laughed at the comment of the wolves but restrained himself. A chuckle came out when he saw the fangs "Ah. So you're a vamp. No wonder you seem more attractive." K said with a smirk planted on his lips. "To be honest, I feel calmer."
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Red narrowed her eyes at him. "Hey, don't you start, I'm taken," she said to him. "And yes, I'm a vampire." She shrugged to him. "You shouldn't feel calmer, wolf boy."
Back to top Go down
Deadly Wolf
New Resident

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Kuzaki holds his hands up in defence "I'm just saying." a laugh managed to emit from him when she called him 'wolf boy.' "I do feel calmer. I don't know why, I just do. Wolf instincts just say to not worry. So I'm not worrying." He shrugs slightly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Felrez ran through the forest seeing Red and the other boy. He turned and leapt from the trees next to Red.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Red glanced to Felrez when she heard him and sighed. "Well, I'm pretty dangerous when I want to be," she told Kuzaki. She ran a hand through her hair. "Felrez, Soren's back in the tent," she told him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 pm

"Not going back yet Red" Felrez said he certainly looked stronger. He had more of a muscular biuld now and his face had a x shaped scar on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Red's mouth gaped open at him. "Jesus, what the hell happened to you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 pm

"Living in the woods alone. I fought a bear and won. " he said smirking slightly like Soren would
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Red narrowed her eyes at him. "Okay, that's normal," she said, a hint of sarcsm in her voice. "Will you go and talk to your brother? He's worried about you, you know, even though he doesn't want to show it."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 pm

"I know he is but I can't. Go back just yet. I'm strong physically but not mentally"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 pm

"Felrez, you're already pretty mentally strong, trust me," Red told him, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 pm

He shrugged. "I have to use all of my brain not just 1/10th"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 pm

"1/10th is fine," Red told him, shrugging. "If you're not going to go back for good at least go and see him."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

"I'll come back in 3 weeks. For a short visit"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"Just go now, so he knows you're safe, please."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"Could you tell him for me? Ive go things to do"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"It'll take two minutes, just go and see him. You are brothers after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored And Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored And Lonely   Bored And Lonely Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored And Lonely

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Lake-