Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Derek "Dek" Dekard I_vote_lcapDerek "Dek" Dekard I_voting_barDerek "Dek" Dekard I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Derek "Dek" Dekard I_vote_lcapDerek "Dek" Dekard I_voting_barDerek "Dek" Dekard I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Derek "Dek" Dekard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Derek "Dek" Dekard Empty
PostSubject: Derek "Dek" Dekard   Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Derek Dekard
Nickename: Dek
Gender Male
Hair Color: Sleek Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6"10'
Weight: 225lbs
Skin Color: Tan
Personality: Derek has had behavioral problems that had begun in seventh grade. He was never an outgoing or a cheerful child, and he had become increasingly sullen. His withdrawal was punctuated by bouts of misplaced anger, and often culminating in violent outbursts. Although Derek has a very big temper, and is seen as violent, he is also extremely smart and is reading several subjects on college niveau at the age of 14. He usually got in detention for correcting a teacher or being seen as sarcastic, though he was just being overly polite because of his stay at The Edison Group lab as young child. He is very protective over the people he cares about, but could care less about others.

Description: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2010/069/1/a/Derek_Souza_by_WithoutName.jpg
Condition: Anti-Social
History: During his first 5 years, Dek lived in a lab with other werewolves. He was the quietest, not taking part in thier games. He even freaked out when one of them attacked a nurse. At 5, he was put into a foster. His foster family was always so proud of him. Highest marks, never in trouble. That was before grade 7. Dek's behavoiral problem started when he dumped his long-time girlfriend. Then, when his best friend was injured during a schoolyard fight where Dek hurt the bully. Dek knows well enough why he's at Lyle Mansion. As an experiement reaching it's full potential and the oncoming Change, Derek's mood caused him to put his foster family into comas. All 5. Then he stormed off and disappeared for several days before he returned on his own free will. He was then shipped off to an Edison Lab. He freaked out, and caused severe injury to several members. The head Doctor valued their Werewolves, so Dek was shipped off to Lyle Mansion. There, Dek got cormfatble as the first "subject" at Lyle Mansion.

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Derek "Dek" Dekard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek "Dek" Dekard   Derek "Dek" Dekard EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 am

Approved? Lulz
Back to top Go down

Derek "Dek" Dekard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-