Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Catherine Melantha EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Catherine Melantha EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Catherine Melantha EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Catherine Melantha EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Catherine Melantha EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Catherine Melantha EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Catherine Melantha EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Catherine Melantha EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Catherine Melantha EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Catherine Melantha I_vote_lcapCatherine Melantha I_voting_barCatherine Melantha I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Catherine Melantha I_vote_lcapCatherine Melantha I_voting_barCatherine Melantha I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Catherine Melantha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

Catherine Melantha Empty
PostSubject: Catherine Melantha   Catherine Melantha EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Name: Catherine Melantha
Nickname: Cathy or Mel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair Color: White but any light turns it several colors
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 6'2
Weight: 147 pounds
Skin Color: Pale
Personality:
Cathy might be pretty but she does not like other people. She stays away from others most of the time spending her time locked away in her room or out in the woods playing her harp. She's not much of a fighter unless she gets mad then she rips through anything in her path. Sometimes when she gets angry her eyes turn red. She can be talkitive at times though most of the time she will only talk when spoken to. There is a few whom she will talk openly to but they very few and mostly it's people she's know for years
Description:
Catherine Melantha Emora
Condition: Werewolf (Antisocial)
History:
Cathy has come from two werewolf parents. It was rare that a child of 'double' birth to be born a werewolf instead of a human but she was. Her parents found a way to keep her from changing though so she didn't know what she was. What worried them is even though she didn't know what she was she didn't get along with other kids. Ever now and then a few werewolves would pass through and it worried her parents even more that when any of the 'traveling' werewolves had kids they were the ones hat Cathy would play with. When she turned 14 Cathy lost both her parents when their house was set on fire. The worst part the fire had been on purpose and Cathy had seen the man who did it as he was running away through the woods behind their house. With Cathy's parents gone so was the protection of blockin the change. Inraged at the man for what he did Cathy takes off through the woods after him thoug after about ten minutes of chasing she falls over and starts changing for the first time. As a wolf she chases after the man faster in this form. He had gained som ground while she had been changing but she soon caught up and once she did there was no helping him. By the time her anger was spent she had ripped the guy apart literaly. Once her anger was gone she ended up turning back into a human. Looking at herself she was soaked in blood and stark naked. Glad she was out of sight of anyone she finds a stream and washs the blood off. She knew she couldn't go home like this because by now the cops and fire department wood be there. She remembers her treefort where she went to play her lapharp. She always kept spares of just about everything there. Making her way there she was glad to find she had a change of cloths tere along with her favorite lapharp. Around dawn the cops who had been searching the woods for her since they hadn't found her body in the remains of ther house found her asleep. She spent a few years in a orphange where she was as antisocial as normal and soon after she turned 16 she was shipped to Lyle Mansion
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Catherine Melantha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Melantha   Catherine Melantha EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Catherine Melantha

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-